Think Social Media. Listen, Learn and Act.
Social Media Monitoring and Engagement Made Simple
Listen in real time to the social web, Learn what, when and where people talk about your brand, products and services, market and competitors.
Buzzlogix is the Smart Assistant for the Social Media Specialist.
The Buzzlogix Smart Assistant offers a unique set of features that assist the social media specialists to simplify their social media campaigns, measure results, extract valuable insights, automate tasks and make valuable suggestions throughout the process.
Listen Instantly to Social Media Conversations that Matter Most
Monitor, Discover and Pinpoint the most important discussions about your brand, products and services, market and competitors.
- Automatic actionable insights through Buzz Radar smart intelligence
- Powerful keyword monitoring and listening
- All-in-one view of social media channels
- Spam-free data from millions of online sources
- Real-time data on-demand
- Multilingual support for 20+ languages
- Sentiment and text analysis across multiple social networks and the web
- Identify online Influencers and advocates
Understand the Social Buzz. Improve Social Intelligence.
Capitalize on social data and make better decisions in your social media strategies.
- Learn more about your audience
- Track your brand mentions and progress
- Identify potential crises
- Benchmark yourself against competitors
- Generate powerful reports
- Track Campaigns
- Understand Social Media ROI
Take Action with Confidence. Grow your Social Media Audience. Raise Brand Awareness.
Use social data across your organization to improve communication, brand awareness, customer service, revenue and social strategies.
Collaborate with your team and delegate workflow
Fuel your lead generation, market research and influencer identification
Solve product and service problems proactively
Respond to public relations issues quickly and effectively
What's In Your Social Media Toolbox?
In this Ebook you will discover three main components every organization needs to consider when choosing social media management software. You’ll also learn about the next generation of social media management features and how they can benefit your organization.